In respect of the collection, use and disclosure of personal information, Miss Métier is subject to the Australian Privacy Principles and, if applicable, the GDPR.
All personal information received on behalf of Miss Métier is at all times respected, including the protection and security of all personal records.
2 PURPOSE OF THE POLICY
The policy outlines how Miss Métier protects your personal information.
3. TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOLD
Miss Métier collects a range of personal information, such as your name, address, phone number, email address and purchasing history. We need this information to deliver our products to you and to understand and forecast our business.
We may also collect information about you from your access to our website for statistical purposes. This information is usually anonymous, and we do not use it to identify individuals.
Our main use of personal information is for:
- Processing your transaction;
- Addressing queries, warranty claims or resolving complaints;
- marketing and advertising;
- undertaking market research in relation to our products and services;
- improving our delivery of products;
- investigating complaints;
- complying with our obligations under any regulatory, tax, insurance or other requirements and applicable laws; and
- processing your personal information and activity on our website, in order to provide more tailored and relevant services and products to you.
4. SAFETY OF YOUR INFORMATION
All personal information is securely stored using appropriate electronic security technology, application and managerial procedures.
These policies are designed to protect personal information from unauthroised access, modification or disclosure.